18.8.2011

Uno momento

HOLA !


Here it goes, my first blog writing..


My blog tells about everything what I lovejewelryclothes, hair, shoesbagsanimals, nails, makeuplove, men, women, friends, family, cars, partying, drinking, decoratingsummermusictraveling and everything.

yoce.


My style is feminine, hip-hop style, relaxed, and everything mixedI'll take some extent influenced by the style of dress from Spain, I love Spain. I hope that people in Finland would be equally kind and brave as they are in SpainMost wonderful clothes in my life I had found when I was in Spain is Primarkthere is cheap, good quality, and just all sorts of different clothes for all kinds of people.


I have a long dark hair, I couldnt never live without themthey are a part of meWithout them I feel  like nude.
My hair own color is blondbut if I change that my own color backI would show little bit like a zombie. I also have bangsit can't see on that picturebut I promise to add a picture later where u can see it.



I need a little bit tan, but i haven't succumbed to the solarium, I want a real tan when i take sun.
Luckily, I traveling next year in SpainTorrevieja :)
España ❤ 

I think I'll live there on the beach all the time and drink some wonderful drinks and then if is really really hot you can run on the sea , oioi.
Next year I will also traveling with my little sister to France in Paris. I have not ever been in France, so I'm very excited if I can see Eiffel tower. Also on next summer I and my boyfriend will traveling somewhere to Greece. Rhodos would be nice to see first and if someone have something good traveling stories, tell me about it! :) i would be thankful and happy.







Nalle.



I also own a dog named Nalle, she is a girl.
Describes watching you will understand why his name is Nalle, those massive front paws do it.
Nalle is now 5 months old, next to the picture, she is 10 weeks old, so she is really small.
We wondered if we started agility with Nalle, it would be absolutely fantastic hobby for Nalle, because she is such a great jumper and clever.
Nalle is a golden retriever, the Nova Scotia retriever and Hovawart. All of those three race is made ​​of our Nalle. Our own a little dog.
All the time in my life had been a dog, yesterday we had to give up one of my parents' dog Emma, who was also the same breed as Nalle. Emma was 12 to 13 years old, she was just a wonderful dog who will be always in my heart and I will miss her forever. ❤ 

I and my boyfriend.






Luckily I have a boyfriend who supports me, if i have a bad or sad day. My support and refuge.
I've often wondered about this that I wouldn't be able to live alone, I'd be quite lost if I do not have anybody. It would be sad for living all the time alone, and there would be no one waiting at home with Nalle, when I come to at home. So I'm grateful that I have wonderful parents, sister, boyfriend, dogs and friends <3








Gracias y Ciao - yoce

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti